Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! #amwriting - NOT!

I hope you are all enjoying Thanksgiving with someone you love or doing something you love (like cranking out a few more words for NaNoWriMo) or both.

I'm very thankful to all my family and friends, both online and in person. Without all of you, I wouldn't be enjoying my writing journey nearly as much - thank you to you all!

I'll be visiting my Dad, his wife, and my half-sister along with my husband. Then back home to hang with the horses and my mom. On Saturday, my mom and I are abandoning my husband to go visit both of my sisters and their husbands in Utah.

At that point we'll be halfway between our current home in Colorado and our new home in Oregon. So we're going to drive the rest of the way to Bend so my mom can actually see the house we're moving to and we can plan a few things for when we arrive with the horses the first week of January.

No way is there enough days left to get everything done! This is why I'm not doing NaNo this year. Although I miss watching my daily word count grow.

So what are you doing? I'd love to get some vicarious joy through hearing about your word counts!

2 comments: