Monday, January 6, 2014

Putting Daleks and Cybermen to good use!


My family now has all the evidence they need to prove I’m certifiably nuts! Or watch too much TV.

While I’m not a huge believer in the mystical world, I do think there's something to mind over matter, maybe self-hypnosis,  something. I am pretty sure that if I can catch it in time, I can totally stop a cold. It just takes a little visualization. I image little spiky virus balls trying to invade my body. But I’m prepared.

With an army of Daleks screaming “Exterminate!”, backed up by a legion of Cybermen pronouncing “Delete, delete.” Those little virus balls explode into a billion particles or flee for their lives - with no TARDIS to save them.

It works. I swear it! ;-) My husband has been miserably sick for 6 days and I haven’t had a sniffle or a cough. I just love that “Exterminate” screech. I must get one of the models for my desk. Exterminate writer’s block. Exterminate self-doubt. Exterminate fear. Yeah, like that.
 
Ok, back to work - but stay tuned. Tomorrow I'll have an author interview and a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment