Saturday, August 15, 2015

Best in Blogs August 8-14 #amwriting #amreading #ya #mg #fantasy #sci-fi #romance

Here's the weekly roundup of great posts on my favorite writing blogs. Always looking for more to follow, so I'd love if you'd post suggestions in the comments!

Book View Cafe
Ursula K. Le Guin posts answers to questions from blog followers like you. Great stuff!
"SESSION 1.
Selected from questions 1-50 (in order as they came in)."

Janice Hardy's Fiction University
Great guest post by Bonnie Randall
"In my counseling practice, the following F Words are actually called Major Life Areas, but if I say MLAs I either sound jargon-y or like I’m using some sort of strange sports acronym. So let’s stick with F Words (which comes with the added bonus of appeasing the not-so-secret part of me that likes to swear). "

Warrior Writers
Guest post on internal dialogue
"When we write, we want our work to feel realistic and authentic (even if it’s set on a strange planet, includes magic, or has dragons living next door to our banker). We want it to feel like these people could have lived and would have done the things we describe them doing."









No comments:

Post a Comment